1.Cozy Pajamas: If you just want to have a chill Valentine’s Day at home these PJs are perfect.
2. Red Sweater This is probably what I will be wearing for Valentine’s Day. I love the bright red sweater paired with the white jeans. Plus with how cold it has been lately, I definitely want to be able to stay warm while looking cute.
3. Little Black Dress Love this dress. So cute and can be worn for so much more than just Valentine’s Day
4. Jumpsuit This jumpsuit would be perfect for Valentine’s Day (and any other event, really!) Just pair it with a cute leather or leopard jacket and some heels and you are ready to go.
5. Sequin Dress OK, so this dress is so cute and would be perfect for a date night for Valentine’s Day. Wish I had big plans because this dress would be perfect!
6. Heart Sweatshirt I own this sweatshirt and love it. It is so soft and I had to include at least one item with hearts for Valentine’s Day 😉
7. Twist Back Sweater LOVE the detail on the back of this sweater. So sexy and would be perfect for going out on a date or even going out with your gals.