1. Free People Scarf I have last year’s version of this scarf and it is so soft. I love wearing it on flights since I am always cold on planes and this scarf is warm (It also can double as a blanket because it is pretty big)
2. Reindeer Socks I love getting new holiday socks every year and these are so adorable. I am putting them on my own wish list.
3. Holiday PJs I love this brand of pajamas because of how soft they are. This striped set is my fav, but they have a ton of other options, too!
4. Fuzzy Slippers I’ve been seeing these slippers everywhere and they look so soft.
5. Flamingo PJ Pants I love flamingos so when I saw these I had to include them on my list. There are a ton of other options, but these will definitely be on my list. (These are on sale for 50% off right now!!)
6. Holiday Sweater I just ordered this sweatshirt and can’t wait to get it in the mail. I have a couple of sweatshirts from this brand and they are so soft.
7. Throw Blanket Mike and I love throw blankets and are always using them when we are relaxing together. This one looks SO warm and cozy. (This is on sale and only $29!!)
8. Fleece Sweatshirt I have this sweatshirt and it is the BEST. Honestly, if you do not already own it, you need to. Everyday after work, I find myself wanting to change right into this and PJ’s because it is so soft it feels like you are wearing a blanket. (This is 50% off right now!!)
9. Capri Blue Candle These candles are the best. I LOVE the way they smell and how simple and elegant the packaging is. (This is only $21!!)