It’s hard to believe but my birthday is on Saturday and I’m heading into my last year of my 20s! I thought it would be fun to share 20 things about me. My hope is that this will help you to get to know me better. I already feel like the people who read my blog are my friends so I’m all about continuing to create the community feel around here. ☺️
1. My birthday is my favorite holiday. Mike once asked me to rank my fav holidays and he was so confused when I said my birthday was my favorite. 😂 I just love that on my birthday I’m able to bring all my friends together to celebrate and hang out. I like the gifts, too.
2. I’m not a fan of going on boats. I’m not sure if it is seasickness or anxiety, but I don’t like being out on the open water. There was one time where the engine of the boat I was on stopped working. We ended up having to get pulled into the dock. It was a disaster. So boats are basically a no.
3. Speaking of water^, I’m not the best swimmer 🙈 Mike always makes fun of me and tells me he is going to teach me but that hasn’t happened yet…
4. I am obsessed with Starbucks and would probably drink it every day if I knew Mike wouldn’t get mad at me.
5. Summer is my favorite season but I swear it flies by so quickly
6. Banff, Canada was my favorite vacation I’ve taken. It is the most beautiful spot I’ve ever been to. You can check out more about it in this blog post.
7. Hawaii is my dream vacation spot. I thought I had finally convinced Mike to go there for our anniversary this year, but no luck. I’m still on the hunt for cheap ways to get to Hawaii.
8. My goal is to travel to all 50 states before I am 50. Currently I am at like 21/50 so I have a ways to go.
9. I’m a big believer in the universe/ horoscopes, etc. I think things happen for a reason and at the time they are supposed to. I try to remember this when I am anxious about things.
10. When I was younger I had to have braces twice. I never wore my retainer after the first round so I ended up having to get them on a second time. It was all worth it in the end because I get compliments on my teeth all the time. I should’ve just worn my retainer the first time around though.
11. I’m obsessed with all things Real Housewives. I am even thinking about going to Bravo-con this year. 😜
12. People are always asking me if I get my hair colored. The answer is this is my real hair color. My mom would never let me dye my hair when I was younger and then I just kind of lost the desire to ever dye it. I’m happy now my mom never let me change my hair color.
13. I hate running. As much as I’d love to do a half marathon or something, running just isn’t for me.
14. I love posting about fashion and different outfits but sometimes I get stressed out about having to have the perfect outfit.
15. I have a HUGE sweet tooth.
16. I’m not someone you’d want to invite to go to Six Flags. I don’t like rollercoasters. That drop feeling you get when going down is the worst feeling, so I avoid rollercoasters all together.
17. I grew up celebrating Christmas & Hanukkah and still love celebrating both. ☺️
18. Im a picky eater. 🤷♀️ I’d rather eat off the kids menu than an adult menu.
19. I love trying out different beauty trends and as much as I would love to get lash extensions I’m too nervous they’d ruin my real lashes. Instead I tried out a lash lift and tint. You can see my results and whether or not I liked it here.
20. Coming up with 20 facts about me was HARD. It kind of reminded me of when you have to come up with a ‘fun fact’ about you for icebreakers x20.
If you read this far, I hope you all enjoyed getting to know a little more about me. I can’t wait to continue growing this little community. Be sure to follow along on my insta to see more of my birthday celebrations. 🎉